7 CFR 1425.18 - Distribution of proceeds.
(1) If CCC makes loans or LDP's for any quantity in a loan pool, the related proceeds shall be distributed or otherwise made available to the members account:
(ii) Less any authorized charges for services performed or paid by the CMA necessary to condition or otherwise make the commodity eligible for loans or LDP's, according to the marketing agreement provided for in § 1425.13;
(iii) Within 15 work days from the date the CMA receives loan or LDP proceeds from CCC, or held according to the terms of a deferred payment agreement if requested by the member.
(2) CMA's may credit advances to its members made before loans and LDP's are obtained against the distribution of loan and LDP proceeds requirement in paragraph (a)(1)(iii) of this section.
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (b)(2) of this section, loan pool proceeds shall not be combined with non-loan pool proceeds and the CMA shall distribute loan pool proceeds according to the information it provided CCC in accordance with § 1425.4(b)(7).
(2) Sales proceeds from a loan pool may be combined with sales proceeds from other pools if the proceeds from such pools are allocated among the pools according to the quantity and quality of the commodity included in the pools.
(3) Loan and LDP proceeds shall only be issued to members involved in pools used for loans or LDP's.
(4) When notified by CCC that loan and LDP distributions to a member must be reduced for a program year, farm, or crop, a CMA shall not make subsequent pool distributions and shall reimburse CCC for distributions previously issued, if applicable.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.