7 CFR 1437.201 - Prevented planting acreage.
prev | next
(a) In addition to the provisions of this section, the provisions of § 718.103 of this title shall apply.
(1) Producers must be prevented from planting more than 35 percent of the total eligible acreage intended for planting to the eligible crop and in the case of multiple planting, more than 35 percent of the total eligible acres intended to be planted within the applicable planting period.
(2) Prevented planted acreage will be considered separately from low-yield losses of planted acreage of the same crop.
(1) Value-loss crops, including, but not limited to, Christmas trees, aquaculture, and ornamental nursery;
(i) The producer can prove resources unique to the planting of tree crops and other perennials were available to plant, grow, and harvest the crop, as determined by CCC; and
(3) Uninsured crop acreage that is unclassified for insurance purposes;
(5) Acreage of which the producer or any other person received a prevented planted payment for any crop for the same acreage, excluding share arrangements; and
[71 FR 13746, Mar. 17, 2006]
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.