7 CFR 1466.9 - EQIP plan of operations.
prev | next
(a) All conservation practices in the EQIP plan of operations must be approved by NRCS and developed and carried out in accordance with the applicable NRCS technical guidance.
(1) A description of the participant's specific conservation and environmental objectives to be achieved;
(2) To the extent practicable, the quantitative or qualitative goals for achieving the participant's conservation, natural resource, and environmental objectives;
(3) A description of one or more conservation practices in the conservation management system, including conservation planning, design, or installation activities, to be implemented to achieve the conservation and environmental objectives;
(4) A description of the schedule for implementing the conservation practices, including timing, sequence, operation, and maintenance; and
(5) Information that will enable evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan in achieving the environmental objectives.
(d) If an EQIP plan of operations includes an animal waste storage or treatment facility, the participant must agree to develop and implement a CNMP or demonstrate to the satisfaction of the designated conservationist that a CNMP has been implemented.
(e) If an EQIP plan of operations addresses forestland, the participant must develop and implement a forest management plan.
(f) A participant may receive assistance to implement an EQIP plan of operations for water conservation only if the assistance will facilitate a reduction in ground and surface water use on the agricultural operation, unless the producer is participating in a watershed-wide project, as approved by the State Conservationist, which will effectively conserve water in accordance with § 1466.20.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.