(a) A program participant shall retain records and permit access to records in accordance with the requirements of § 3019.53 of this title. The date of submission of the final expenditure report, as referenced in § 3019.53(b) of this title, shall be the final date of submission of the forms required by paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section as prescribed by FAS.
(b) A participant shall, within 30 days after export of all or a portion of the donated commodities, submit evidence of such export to FAS, in the manner set forth in the agreement. The evidence may be submitted through an electronic media approved by FAS or by providing the carrier's on board bill of lading. The evidence of export must show the kind and quantity of commodities exported, the date of export, and the country where commodities were delivered.
(c) (1) A participant shall submit to FAS information, using a form as prescribed by FAS, covering the receipt, handling and disposition of the donated commodities. Such report shall be submitted to FAS, by the dates and for the reporting periods specified in the agreement, until all of the donated commodities have been distributed, sold or bartered and such disposition has been reported to FAS.
(2) If the agreement authorizes the sale or barter of donated commodities, the participant shall submit to FAS information, using a form as prescribed by FAS, covering the receipt and use of sale proceeds and income, and, in the case of bartered commodities, covering the services and goods derived from the barter of donated commodities. Such reports shall be submitted to FAS, by the dates and for the reporting periods specified in the agreement, until all of the sale proceeds and income have been disbursed and reported to FAS. When reporting financial information, the participant shall include the amounts in U.S. dollars and the exchange rate.
(3) The participant shall report, in the manner specified in the agreement, its progress, measured against established baselines, towards achieving the objectives of the activities under the agreement.
(4) The participant shall retain copies of and make available to FAS all barter receipts, contracts or other documents related to the barter of the donated commodities and the services or goods derived from such barter, for a minimum of two years after the agreement has been closed out.
(5) The participant shall provide to FAS additional information or reports relating to the agreement if requested by FAS.
(d) A participant shall submit to FAS, in the manner specified in the agreement, an annual audit in accordance with § 3019.26 of this title. If FAS requires an annual financial audit with respect to a particular agreement, and CCC provides funds for this purpose, the participant shall arrange for such audit and submit it to FAS, in the manner specified in the agreement.
(e) (1) A participant shall, as provided in the agreement, submit to FAS interim and final evaluations of the implementation of the agreement. Unless otherwise provided in the agreement, the evaluations shall be submitted at the mid-point and end-point of the implementation period. The participant shall arrange for the evaluations to be conducted by an independent third party that:
(i) Is financially and legally separate from the participant's organization;
(ii) Has staff with demonstrated knowledge, analytical capability, language skills and experience in conducting evaluations of development programs involving agriculture, education, and nutrition;
(iii) Uses acceptable analytical frameworks such as comparison with non-project areas, surveys, involvement of stakeholders in the evaluation, and statistical analyses;
(iv) Uses local consultants, as appropriate, to conduct portions of the evaluation; and,
(v) Provides a detailed outline of the evaluation, major tasks, and specific schedules prior to initiating the evaluation.
(2) Receipt by FAS of the evaluations referred to in paragraph (e)(1) of this section is a condition for the participant to retain any funds provided by CCC to carry out the evaluations.
(f) A participant shall submit to FAS the financial reports and information outlined in § 3019.52 of this title. The agreement will specify the acceptable forms and time requirements for submission.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.