(1) Live plants provided for in subpart A of part 6 of schedule 1 of the Tariff Schedules of the United States (TSUS);
(2) Fresh or chilled vegetables provided for in items 135.10 through 138.42 of the TSUS;
(3) Fresh mushrooms provided for in item 144.10 of the TSUS;
(4) Fresh fruit provided for in items 146.10, 146.20, 146.30, 146.50 through 146.62, 146.90, 146.91, 147.03 through 147.33, 147.50 through 149.21 and 149.50 of the TSUS;
(5) Fresh cut flowers provided for in items 192.17, 192.18, and 192.21 of the TSUS; and
(6) Concentrated citrus fruit juice provided for in items 165.25 and 165.35 of the TSUS.
(b) Beneficiary country means any country listed in section 212(b) of the Act with respect to which there is in effect a proclamation by the President designating such country as a beneficiary country for purposes of the Act.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.