(a) As long as any guaranteed bonds remain outstanding, the guaranteed lender shall provide the Secretary with the following items each year within 90 days of the guaranteed lender's fiscal year end:
(1) Consolidated financial statements and accompanying footnotes, audited by independent certified public accountants;
(2) A review and certification of the security of the government guarantee, audited by reputable, independent certified public accountants or a federal banking regulator, who in the judgment of the Secretary, has the requisite skills, knowledge, reputation, and experience to properly conduct such a review;
(3) Pro forma projection of the guaranteed lender's balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows over the ensuing five years;
(4) Credit assessment issued by a Rating Agency;
(5) Credit rating, by a Rating Agency, on its senior secured debt or its corporate credit rating, as applicable, without regard to the guarantee and satisfactory to the Secretary; and
(6) Other such information requested by the Secretary.
(b) The bond documents shall specify such bond monitoring and financial reporting requirements as deemed appropriate by the Secretary.