(a) The guaranteed lender will be required to sign a guarantee agreement with the Secretary setting forth the terms and conditions upon which the Secretary guarantees the payment of the guaranteed bonds.
(b) The guaranteed bonds shall refer to the guarantee agreement as controlling the terms of the guarantee.
(c) The guarantee agreement shall address the following matters:
(1) Definitions and principles of construction;
(2) The form of guarantee;
(3) Coverage of the guarantee;
(4) Timely demand for payment on the guarantee;
(5) Any prohibited amendments of bond documents or limitations on transfer of the guarantee;
(6) Limitation on acceleration of guaranteed bonds;
(7) Calculation and manner of paying the guarantee fee;
(8) Consequences of revocation of payment on the guaranteed bonds;
(9) Representations and warranties of the guaranteed lender;
(10) Representations and warranties for the benefit of the holder of the guaranteed bonds;
(11) Claim procedures;
(12) What constitutes a failure by the guaranteed lender to pay;
(13) Demand on RUS;
(14) Assignment to RUS;
(15) Conditions of guarantee which may include requiring the guaranteed lender to adopt measures to ensure adequate capital levels are retained to absorb losses relative to risk in the guaranteed lender's portfolio and requirements on the guaranteed lender to hold additional capital against the risk of default;
(16) Payment by RUS;
(17) RUS payment does not discharge guaranteed lender;
(18) Undertakings for the benefit of the holders of guaranteed bonds, including: notices, registration, prohibited amendments, prohibited transfers, indemnification, multiple bond issues;
(19) Governing law;
(21) Benefit of agreement;
(22) Entirety of agreement;
(23) Amendments and waivers;
(25) Severability, and
(26) Such other matters as the Secretary believes to be necessary or appropriate.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.