(a) The USDA agencies and agency units listed in paragraph (b) of this section conduct programs and activities that have been found to have no individual or cumulative effect on the human environment. The USDA agencies and agency units listed in paragraph (b) of this section are excluded from the requirements of preparing procedures to implement NEPA. Actions of USDA agencies and agency units listed in paragraph (b) of this section are categorically excluded from the preparation of an EA or EIS unless the agency head determines that an action may have a significant environmental effect.
(b) (1) Agricultural Marketing Service
(2) Economic Research Service
(4) Federal Corp Insurance Corporation
(5) Food and Consumer Service
(6) Food Safety and Inspection Service
(7) Foreign Agricultural Service
(8) Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration
(9) National Agricultural Library
(10) National Agricultural Statistics Service
(11) Office of the General Counsel
(12) Office of the Inspector General
[60 FR 66481, Dec. 22, 1995, as amended at 76 FR 4802, Jan. 27, 2011]
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.