(a) Information concerning the location of inspectors who may issue certificates for plants and plant products may be obtained by contacting one of the following regional offices:
Northeastern, Blason II, 1st Floor, 505 South Lenola Road, Moorestown, NJ 08057
CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, VA, WI, MN, IL, IN, OH, MI, WV.
Southeastern, 3505 25th Avenue, Building 1, North, Gulfport, MS 39501
FL, AL, GA, KY, MS, TN, NC, SC, PR, US VI.
Central, 3505 Boca Chica Blvd., Suite 360, Brownsville, TX 78521-4065
TX, OK, NE, AR, KS, LA, IA, MO, ND, SD.
Western, 9580 Micron Avenue, Suite I, Sacramento, CA 95827
HI, CA, CO, ID, MT, UT, WY, WA, OR, NV, NM, AZ, AK.
(b) Inspectors who may issue phytosanitary certificates for terrestrial plants listed in 50 CFR part 17 or 23 are available only at a port designated for export in 50 CFR part 24, or at a nondesignated port if allowed by the U.S. Department of the Interior pursuant to section 9 of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, as amended (16 U.S.C. 1538 ). The following locations are designated in 50 CFR part 24 as ports for export of terrestrial plants listed in 50 CFR part 17 or 23 :
(1) Any terrestrial plant listed in 50 CFR part 17 or 23 :
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
New Orleans, LA
Hoboken, NJ (Port of New York)
San Juan, PR
El Paso, TX
(2) Any plant of the family Orchidaceae (orchids) listed in 50 CFR part 17 or 23 :
(3) Roots of American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) listed in 50 CFR 23.23 :
St. Louis, MO
(4) Any plant listed in 50 CFR 17.12 or 23.23 and offered for exportation to Canada:
Rouses Point, NY
(5) Any logs and lumber from trees listed in 50 CFR 17.12 or 23.23 :
Wilmington and Morehead City, NC
(6) Plants of the species Dionaea muscipula (Venus flytrap):
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.