7 CFR 371.5 - Marketing and Regulatory Programs Business Services.
(a) General statement. Marketing and Regulatory Programs Business Services (MRPBS) plans and provides for the agency's human, financial, and physical resources.
(1) Assisting the Under Secretary for Marketing and Regulatory Programs, and the Administrators of APHIS, the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS), and the Grain Inspection and Packers and Stockyards Administration (GIPSA), and other APHIS, AMS, and GIPSA officials in the planning and formulation of MRP policies, programs, and activities. Providing human resource, certain financial, and management services for AMS, APHIS, and GIPSA.
(2) Planning, formulating and coordinating policies, and directing management support functions for APHIS and designated functions for other MRP agencies, including finance, personnel, and management services.
(3) Conducting administrative reviews and inspections in APHIS to assess the implementation of policies and procedures and to assess the accomplishments of program objectives.
(5) Serving as APHIS' liaison official with the General Accounting Office and the Office of the Inspector General.
(6) Preparing cooperative agreements, memoranda of understanding, agreements between APHIS and other agencies, and agreements that require the signature of more than one Deputy Administrator or Director.
(7) Directing and coordinating investigations related to APHIS program laws and regulations and coordinating enforcement of program laws and regulations with the Office of the General Counsel.
(i) Title 7, Code of Federal Regulations, §§ 371.3(b)(2)(i) through (xiv);
(ii) Title 7, Code of Federal Regulations, §§ 371.4(b)(3)(i) through (xx);
(iii) The Animal Welfare Act, as amended (7 U.S.C. 2131 through 2159); and
(iv) The Virus-Serum Toxin Act, as amended (21 U.S.C. 159).
(10) Developing, delivering, and administering organizational development, training, recruitment, and employee development programs for MRP agencies.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.