(a) When loan closing plans are established, the lender must notify the Agency in writing. At the same time, or immediately after loan closing, the lender must provide the following to the Agency:
(1) Lender's certifications as required by § 4280.146;
(2) An executed Form RD 4279-4; and
(3) An executed Form RD 1980-19, “Guaranteed Loan Closing Report,” and appropriate guarantee fee.
(b) When the Agency is satisfied that all conditions for the guarantee have been met, the Loan Note Guarantee and the following documents, as appropriate, will be issued:
(1) Assignment Guarantee Agreement. If the lender assigns the guaranteed portion of the loan to a holder, the lender, holder, and the Agency must execute the Assignment Guarantee Agreement;
(2) Certificate of Incumbency. If requested by the lender, the Agency will provide the lender with a copy of Form RD 4279-7, “Certificate of Incumbency and Signature,” with the signature and title of the Agency official responsible for signing the Loan Note Guarantee, Lender's Agreement, and Assignment Guarantee Agreement;
(3) Copies of legal loan documents; and
(4) Disbursement plan, if working capital is a purpose of the project.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.