§ 4280.149Requirements after project construction.
Once the project has been constructed, the lender must provide the Agency periodic reports from the borrower. The borrower's reports will include the information specified in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, as applicable.
(a)Renewable energy projects. For renewable energy projects, commencing the first full calendar year following the year in which project construction was completed and continuing for 3 full years, provide a report detailing the information specified in paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(7) of this section.
(1) The actual amount of energy produced in BTUs, kilowatt-hours, or similar energy equivalents.
(2) If applicable, documentation that any identified health and/or sanitation problem has been solved.
(3) The annual income and/or energy savings of the renewable energy system.
(4) A summary of the cost of operating and maintaining the facility.
(5) A description of any maintenance or operational problems associated with the facility.
(6) Recommendations for development of future similar projects.
(7) Actual jobs created or saved.
(b)Energy efficiency improvement projects. For energy efficiency improvement projects, commencing the first full calendar year following the year in which project construction was completed and continuing for 2 full years, provide a report detailing the actual amount of energy saved due to the energy efficiency improvements.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.