§ 4280.21Eligible REDG Ultimate Recipients and Projects.
The Intermediary may only make loans from the Revolving Loan Fund to entities located in a Rural area of a State. Eligible entities are as follows:
(a) Non-profit entities, public bodies, or Federally-recognized Indian tribes Ultimate Recipients for:
(1) Community development or Community Facility Projects that:
(i) will create or save employment; and
(ii) are open to and serve all Rural residents, and are owned by the Ultimate Recipient;
(2) Business Incubators;
(3) Facilities and equipment to provide education and training to residents of Rural Areas that will facilitate economic development;
(4) Facilities and equipment to provide medical care to residents of Rural Areas. Equipment and facilities may be funded to enable eligible entities to provide medical training and related professional health care skills to rural health care providers;
(5) Projects that utilize Advanced Telecommunications or computer networks to facilitate medical or educational services or job training; or
(6) Project feasibility studies and Technical Assistance. A qualified Independent Provider must perform feasibility studies or Technical Assistance.
(b) For-profit Ultimate Recipients for Projects under paragraphs (a)(3), (4), (5), or (6) of this section.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.