7 CFR 718.1 - Applicability.
prev | next
(1) Is applicable to all programs set forth in chapters VII and XIV of this title which are administered by the Farm Service Agency (FSA), except that only §§ 718.6 and 718.11 are applicable to parts 761 through 774 of this chapter;
(2) Governs how FSA monitors marketing quotas, allotments, base acres and acreage reports. The regulations affected are those that establish procedures for measuring allotments and program eligible acreage, and determining program compliance.
(b) For all programs, except for those administered under parts 761 through 774 of this chapter:
(1) The provisions of this part will be administered under the general supervision of the Administrator, FSA, and carried out in the field by State and county FSA committees (State and county committees);
(2) State and county committees, and representatives and employees thereof, do not have authority to modify or waive any regulations in this part;
(3) No provisions or delegation herein to a State or county committee will preclude the Administrator, FSA, or a designee, from determining any question arising under the program or from reversing or modifying any determination made by a State or county committee;
(4) The Deputy Administrator, FSA, may authorize State and county committees to waive or modify deadlines and other requirements in cases where lateness or failure to meet such other requirements does not adversely affect the operation of the program.
(c) The programs under parts 761 through 774 will be administered according to the part, or parts, applicable to the specific program.
[72 FR 63284, Nov. 8, 2007]
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.