7 CFR 718.3 - State committee responsibilities.
(1) Take any action required of the county committee, which the county committee fails to take in accordance with this part;
(2) Correct or require the county committee to correct any action taken by such committee, which is not in accordance with this part;
(3) Require the county committee to withhold taking any action which is not in accordance with this part;
(5) Determine, based on cost effectiveness, which counties will use aerial compliance methods and which counties will use ground measurement compliance methods; or
(6) Adjust the per acre rate for acreage in excess of 25 acres to reflect the actual cost involved when performing measurement service from aerial slides or digital images.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.