(2) Correct or require the county committee to correct any action taken by such committee, which is not in accordance with this part;
(3) Require the county committee to withhold taking any action which is not in accordance with this part;
(4) Review county office rates for producer services to determine equity between counties;
(5) Determine, based on cost effectiveness, which counties will use aerial compliance methods and which counties will use ground measurement compliance methods; or
(6) Adjust the per acre rate for acreage in excess of 25 acres to reflect the actual cost involved when performing measurement service from aerial slides or digital images.
(b) The State committee shall submit to the Deputy Administrator requests to deviate from deductions prescribed in § 718.108, or the error amount or percentage for refunds of redetermination costs as prescribed in § 718.111.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.