7 CFR 735.200 - Service licenses.
prev | next
(3) Classification of such an agricultural product according to condition, grade, or other class and certify the condition, grade, or other class of the agricultural product;
(5) Performing two or more services specified in paragraphs (a)(1), (a)(2), (a)(3) or (a)(4) of this section.
(b) Each person seeking a license to perform activities described in this section must submit an application on forms furnished by DACO that contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The name, location and license number of the warehouses where the applicant would perform such activities;
(2) A statement from the warehouse operator that the applicant is competent and authorized to perform such activities at specific locations; and
(3) Evidence that the applicant is competent to inspect, sample, classify, according to grade or weigh the agricultural product.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.