7 CFR 762.110 - Loan application.
(viii) To request consideration for priority funding for CL guarantees, plans to transition to organic or sustainable agriculture when the funds requested will be used to facilitate the transition.
(2) In addition to the minimum requirements, the lender will perform at least the same level of evaluation and documentation for a guaranteed loan that the lender typically performs for non-guaranteed loans of a similar type and amount.
(3) The $125,000 threshold includes any single loan, or package of loans submitted for consideration at any one time. A lender must not split a loan into two or more parts to meet the threshold thereby avoiding additional documentation.
(4) The Agency may require lenders with a lender loss rate in excess of the rate for CLP lenders to assemble additional documentation from paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) Loans over $125,000. A complete application for loans over $125,000 will require items specified in paragraph (a) of this section, plus the following items unless waived when conditions in paragraph (d) of this section are met:
(6) If construction or development is planned, a copy of the plans, specifications, and development schedule.
(c) Applications from PLP lenders. Notwithstanding paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, a complete application for PLP lenders will consist of at least:
(4) To request consideration for priority funding for CL guarantees, plans to transition to organic or sustainable agriculture when the funds requested will be used to facilitate the transition.
(5) Any other items agreed to during the approval of the PLP lender's status and contained in the PLP lender agreement.
(d) Streamlined CL guarantee. For CL guarantee applicants meeting all the following criteria, the cash flow budget requirement in this section will be waived:
(1) Be current on all payments to all creditors including the Agency (if currently an Agency borrower),
(4) FICO credit score is at least 700. For entity applicants, the FICO credit score of the majority of the individual members of the entity must be at least 700.
(1) All lenders must compile and maintain in their files a complete application for each guaranteed loan. See paragraphs (a), (b), and (c) of this section.
(3) PLP lenders will submit applications in accordance with their agreement with the Agency for PLP status.
(5) The Agency may request additional information from any lender or review the lender's loan file as needed to make eligibility and approval decisions.
(f) Incomplete applications. If the lender does not provide the information needed to complete its application by the deadline established in an Agency request for the information, the application will be considered withdrawn by the lender.
(1) When a lender submits the application for a guaranteed loan, the lender will inform the Agency in writing of any relationship which may cause an actual or potential conflict of interest.
(i) The lender or its officers, directors, principal stockholders (except stockholders in a Farm Credit System institution that have stock requirements to obtain a loan), or other principal owners having a financial interest (other than lending relationships in the normal course of business) in the applicant or borrower.
(ii) The applicant or borrower, a relative of the applicant or borrower, anyone residing in the household of the applicant or borrower, any officer, director, stockholder or other owner of the applicant or borrower holds any stock or other evidence of ownership in the lender.
(iii) The applicant or borrower, a relative of the applicant or borrower, or anyone residing in the household of the applicant or borrower is an Agency employee.
(iv) The officers, directors, principal stockholders (except stockholders in a Farm Credit System institution that have stock requirements to obtain a loan), or other principal owners of the lender have substantial business dealings (other than in the normal course of business) with the applicant or borrower.
(v) The lender or its officers, directors, principal stockholders, or other principal owners have substantial business dealings with an Agency employee.
(4) The Agency will not approve the application until the lender develops acceptable safeguards to control any actual or potential conflicts of interest.
(h) Market placement program. Except for CL guarantees, when the Agency determines that a direct applicant or borrower may qualify for guaranteed credit, the Agency may submit the applicant or borrower's financial information to one or more guaranteed lenders. If a lender indicates interest in providing financing to the applicant or borrower through the guaranteed loan program, the Agency will assist in completing the application for a guarantee.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.