(a) An award shall be made within ten days after the close of the hearing.
(1) The award shall be in writing and shall cover only points of dispute raised in the submission.
(2) The arbitrator, in making the award, may use his own technical knowledge in addition to the evidence submitted by the parties.
(3) The award shall state the period during which it shall be in effect, said period to be not less than thirty days from the effective date thereof; and said period may be extended by agreement among the parties upon notification thereof to the Administrator, unless or until the Administrator withdraws his approval.
(4) The arbitrator shall sign the award in the presence of a notary public, or, when more than one arbitrator is designated the arbitrator shall sign in the presence of each other.
(5) Copies of the award shall be delivered to the parties by the Division.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.