(a) Each season prior to making any recommendations pursuant to § 922.51, the committee shall submit to the Secretary a report setting forth its marketing policy for the ensuing season. Such marketing policy report shall contain information relative to:
(1) The estimated total production of apricots within the production area;
(2) The expected general quality and size of apricots in the production area and in other areas;
(3) The expected demand conditions for apricots in different market outlets;
(4) The expected shipments of apricots produced in the production area and in areas outside the production area;
(5) Supplies of competing commodities;
(6) Trend and level of consumer income;
(7) Other factors having a bearing on the marketing of apricots; and
(8) The type of regulations expected to be recommended during the season.
(b) In the event it becomes advisable, because of changes in the supply and demand situation for apricots, to modify substantially such marketing policy, the committee shall submit to the Secretary a revised marketing policy report setting forth the information prescribed in this section. The committee shall publicly announce the contents of each marketing policy report, including each revised marketing policy report, and copies thereof shall be maintained in the office of the committee where they shall be available for examination by growers and handlers.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.