7 CFR 996.74 - Compliance.
(a) A handler or importer shall be subject to withdrawal of inspection services, for a period of time to be determined by USDA, if the handler or importer:
(1) Acquires farmers stock peanuts without official incoming inspection, pursuant to § 996.30;
(2) Fails to obtain outgoing inspection on shelled or cleaned-inshell peanuts, pursuant to § 996.31, and ships such peanuts for human consumption use;
(3) Ships failing quality peanuts, pursuant to § 996.31, for human consumption use;
(4) Commingles failing quality peanuts with certified edible quality peanuts and ships the commingled lot for human consumption use;
(5) Fails to maintain positive lot identification, pursuant to § 996.40(a), on peanut lots certified for human consumption use;
(6) Fails to maintain and provide access to records, pursuant to § 996.71, on the reconditioning or disposition of peanuts acquired by such handler or importer; or
(b) Any peanut lot which fails to meet the Outgoing quality standards specified in § 996.31, and is not reconditioned to meet such standards, or is not disposed to non-human consumption outlets as specified in § 996.50, shall be reported by USDA to the Food and Drug Administration and listed on an Agricultural Marketing Service Web site.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.