7 CFR Part 52, Subpart - United States Standards for Grades of Processed Raisins 1
- § 52.1841 — Product description.
- § 52.1842 — Product description of Layer or (Cluster) raisins with seeds.
- § 52.1843 — Summary of types (varieties) of processed raisins.
- § 52.1844 — Definition of terms.
- Type I - Seedless Raisins
- Type II - Golden Seedless Raisins
- Type III - Raisins With Seeds
- Type IV - Sultana Raisins
- Type V - Zante Currant Raisins
- Type VI - Mixed Types of Raisins
1 Compliance with the provisions of these standards shall not excuse failure to comply with the provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, or with applicable State laws and Regulations.
41 FR 34751, Aug. 17, 1976, unless otherwise noted. Redesignated at 42 FR 32514, June 27, 1977, and further redesignated at 46 FR 63203, Dec. 31, 1981.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.