7 CFR Part 57, Subpart A - Regulations Governing the Inspection of Eggs
prev | next
- Scope of Inspection
- Relation to Other Authorities
- Eggs Not Intended for Human Food
- Performance of Services
- Records and Related Requirements for Egg Handlers and Related Industries
- Administrative Detention
Appeal of an Inspection
- § 57.300 — Who may request an appeal inspection.
- § 57.310 — Where to file an appeal.
- § 57.320 — How to file an appeal.
- § 57.330 — When an application for an appeal inspection may be refused.
- § 57.340 — Who shall perform the appeal.
- § 57.350 — Procedures for selecting appeal samples.
- § 57.360 — Appeal inspection certificates.
- § 57.370 — Cost of appeals.
- Registration of Shell Egg Handlers
- Inspection and Disposition of Restricted Eggs
- Identification of Restricted Eggs or Egg Products Not Intended for Human Consumption
- § 57.900 — Requirements for importation of restricted eggs into the United States.
- § 57.905 — Importation of restricted eggs or eggs containing more restricted eggs than permitted in the official standards for U.S. Consumer Grade B.
- § 57.915 — Foreign inspection certification required.
- § 57.920 — Importer to make application for inspection of imported eggs.
- § 57.925 — Inspection of imported eggs.
- § 57.930 — Imported eggs; retention in customs custody; delivery under bond; movement prior to inspection; sealing; handling; facilities, and assistance.
- § 57.935 — Means of conveyance and equipment used in handling eggs to be maintained in sanitary condition.
- § 57.945 — Foreign eggs offered for importation; reporting of findings to customs; handling of products refused entry.
- § 57.950 — Labeling of containers of eggs for importation.
- § 57.955 — Labeling of shipping containers of eggs for importation.
- § 57.960 — Small importations for consignee's personal use, display, or laboratory analysis.
- § 57.965 — Returned U.S. inspected and marked products; not importations.
- § 57.970 — Charges for storage, cartage, and labor with respect to products imported contrary to the Act.
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.