8 CFR Part 245a, Subpart A - Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) Legalization Provisions
prev | next
- § 245a.1 — Definitions.
- § 245a.2 — Application for temporary residence.
- § 245a.3 — Application for adjustment from temporary to permanent resident status.
- § 245a.4 — Adjustment to lawful resident status of certain nationals of countries for which extended voluntary departure has been made available.
- § 245a.5 — Temporary disqualification of certain newly legalized aliens from receiving benefits from programs of financial assistance furnished under federal law.
- § 245a.6 — Treatment of denied application under part 245a, Subpart B.
Title 8 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.