(a) Not later than 30 days after the receipt of an application from PTO, APHIS shall determine the regulatory review period. Once the regulatory review period for a product has been determined, APHIS will notify PTO in writing of the determination, send a copy of the determination to the applicant, and make a copy available for public inspection in room 1141, South Building, 14th Street and Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays.
(b) APHIS will also publish a notice of the regulatory review period determination in the Federal Register. The notice will include the following:
(1) The name of the applicant;
(2) The trade name and true name of the product;
(3) The number of the patent for which an extension of the term is sought;
(4) The approved indications or uses for the product;
(5) The regulatory review period determination, including a statement of the length of each phase of the review period and the dates used in calculating each phase.
Title 9 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.