(3) Each county or parish in the same State where the farm product is produced or located;
(4) Name and address of each person subjecting the farm product to the security interest, whether or not a debtor (see § 205.102 );
(5) Social security number or other approved unique identifier or, if other than a natural person, IRS taxpayer identification number or other approved unique identifier of each such person;
(6) Further details of the farm product subject to the security interest if needed to distinguish it from other such product owned by the same person or persons but not subject to the particular security interest (see § 205.207 ); and
(7) Secured party name and address.
(b) A requirement of additional information on an EFS is discretionary with the State.
(c) Whether to permit one EFS to reflect multiple products, or products in multiple counties, is discretionary with the State.
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 0580-0016)
[51 FR 29451, Aug. 18, 1986, as amended at 71 FR 56342, Sept. 27, 2006]
Title 9 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.