§ 381.515Establishment selection; official number for selected establishments.
(a) An establishment operating under a cooperative State poultry products inspection program will qualify for selection into a cooperative interstate shipment program if the establishment:
(1) Has submitted a request to the State to be selected for the program;
(2) Has the appropriate number of employees under § 381.513(a) of this subpart;
(3) Is not ineligible to participate in a cooperative interstate shipment program under § 381.513(c) of this subpart;
(4) Is in compliance with all requirements under the cooperative State poultry products inspection program; and
(5) Is in compliance with all requirements under the Act and the implementing regulations in this chapter.
(b) To participate in a cooperative interstate shipment program, an establishment that meets the conditions in paragraph (a) of this section must be selected by the Administrator, in coordination with the State where the establishment is located.
(c) If an establishment is selected to participate in a cooperative interstate shipment program as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, the State is to assign the establishment an official number that reflects the establishment's participation in the cooperative interstate shipment program and advise the FSIS selected establishment coordinator for the State of the official number assigned to each selected establishment in the State. The official numbers assigned to every selected establishment must contain a suffix, e.g., “SE,” that identifies the establishment as a selected establishment; that includes the letter “P,” which identifies the establishment as a poultry establishment; and that identifies the State, e.g., “SEPND,” for “selected establishment poultry North Dakota.”
(d) Failure of a State to comply with paragraph (c) of this section will disqualify the State from participation in the cooperative interstate shipment program.
Title 9 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.