9 CFR 500.3 - Withholding action or suspension without prior notification.
(a) FSIS may take a withholding action or impose a suspension without providing the establishment prior notification because:
(1) The establishment produced and shipped adulterated or misbranded product as defined in 21 U.S.C. 453 or 21 U.S.C. 602;
(2) The establishment does not have a HACCP plan as specified in § 417.2 of this chapter;
(3) The establishment does not have Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures as specified in §§ 416.11-416.12 of this chapter;
(4) Sanitary conditions are such that products in the establishment are or would be rendered adulterated;
(6) An establishment operator, officer, employee, or agent assaulted, threatened to assault, intimidated, or interfered with an FSIS employee; or
(7) The establishment did not destroy a condemned meat or poultry carcass, or part or product thereof, in accordance with part 314 or part 381, subpart L, of this chapter within three days of notification.
Title 9 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.