9 CFR 83.5 - Interstate Certificate of Inspection (ICI).
(a) Live VHS-regulated fish moved interstate in accordance with § 83.3(a) must be accompanied by an ICI issued by an accredited veterinarian or a State, Tribal, or Federal competent authority for aquatic animal health. An ICI will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
(1) The live fish were inspected by the accredited veterinarian or a State, Tribal, or Federal competent authority for aquatic animal health within 72 hours prior to shipment, and were found to be free of any clinical signs of disease consistent with VHS.
(2) The live fish covered by the ICI originated in an area or facility that has demonstrated freedom from VHS in accordance with § 83.6.
(3) The name, address, and phone number of the person or facility who will receive the fish; or the State or other regulatory authority responsible for oversight of the environment in which the fish will be introduced.
(7) The name, address, and phone number of the approved laboratory that performed the testing required by § 83.6.
(9) The type of water source according to § 83.6(c).(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 0579-0340)
Title 9 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.