9 CFR Part 351 - CERTIFICATION OF TECHNICAL ANIMAL FATS FOR EXPORT
- Scope of Certification Service
- Procedure for Obtaining Service: Administration of Program
Facilities and Operations
- § 351.10 — Facilities.
- § 351.11 — Identification and separation of technical animal fats for certification and materials for use therein; removal of wrappers, etc.; cleaning of equipment.
- § 351.12 — Circuit supervisor to be informed when plant operates.
- § 351.13 — Inspectors to have access to certified plants at all times.
- § 351.14 — Processes to be supervised; extent of examinations.
- § 351.15 — Reports of violations.
- Transportation and Exportation of Certified Technical Animal Fat
- Remedies; Penalties
- Records and Reports
Title 9 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.