9 CFR Part 72 - TEXAS (SPLENETIC) FEVER IN CATTLE
- § 72.1 — Ticks [Boophilus annulatus (Margaropus annulatus), Boophilus microplus, or Rhipicephalus evertsi evertsi]; interstate movement of infested or exposed animals prohibited.
- § 72.2 — Splenetic or tick fever in cattle in Texas, the Virgin Islands of the United States and vectors of said disease in the Northern Mariana Islands, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the Island of Guam: Restrictions on movement of cattle.
- § 72.3 — Areas quarantined in the Virgin Islands of the United States, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the Island of Guam.
- § 72.4 — [Reserved]
- § 72.5 — Area quarantined in Texas.
- § 72.6 — Interstate movement of cattle from quarantined areas not eradicating ticks.
- § 72.7 — Interstate movement of cattle from cooperating States.
- § 72.8 — Interstate movement of cattle from free premises upon inspection and certification by APHIS inspector.
- § 72.9 — Interstate movements of cattle; inspection and certification by APHIS inspector required.
- § 72.10 — Inspected or dipped and certified cattle subject to restrictions of State of destination.
- § 72.11 — Quarantined area; cattle considered infested; requirements for placing in noninfectious pens or premises.
- § 72.12 — Cattle; exposure to tick infestation after treatment or inspection prohibited.
- § 72.13 — Permitted dips and procedures.
- § 72.14 — [Reserved]
- § 72.15 — Owners assume responsibility; must execute agreement prior to dipping or treatment waiving all claims against United States.
- § 72.16 — Designated dipping stations to be approved by the Administrator, APHIS on recommendations of State authorities; facilities.
- § 72.17 — Unloading noninfected cattle for rest, feed, and water only, permitted in authorized pens for such purpose.
- § 72.18 — Movement interstate; specification by the Deputy Administrator, Veterinary Services of treatment required when dipping facilities unavailable.
- § 72.19 — Interstate shipments and use of pine straw, grass, litter from quarantined area; prohibited until disinfected.
- § 72.20 — Exhibition of noninfected cattle in the quarantined area; restrictions under which permitted.
- § 72.21 — Animals infested with or exposed to ticks subject to same restrictions as cattle.
- § 72.22 — Cars, vehicles, and premises; cleaning and treatment after containing infested or exposed animals.
- § 72.23 — Cars or other vehicles having carried infested or exposed cattle in quarantined area shall be cleaned and treated.
- § 72.24 — Litter and manure from carriers and premises of tick-infested animals; destruction or treating required.
- § 72.25 — Dipping methods.
Title 9 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.