AALS Section Program -- Law and Computers
Friday, January 7, 1994
Connecting with Institutions and Colleagues Around the Globe
Responding to e-mail questions from Peter Martin.
- Q:How is the LTC using its Gopher?
- A:Currently we are using the gopher to:
- For LTC publications - particularly the Law Technology Journal and the Resourcebook for Law, as well as general information on information technology and law.
- For distributing courseware and other programming material.
- For other law publications eg conference papers -- e.g. of the Critical Legal Conference.
- We are considering broadening this facility in the future to provide for a variety of useful materials -- e.g. book reviews.
[Link to the LTC Gopher at Warwick. Ed.]
- Q:What, in brief, are your plans for the CoSy conerence?
- A:We are hoping that the CoSy conference will be a vehicle which in future will be available to any group of academics who intend to have a structured discussion on a particular subject. This will have an advantage over the email lists of providing for small or large numbers on specific topics without too great a bureaucracy
[Return to outline of full program.]