Rule 38. Fees
Under 28 U. S. C. §1911, the fees charged by the Clerk are:
- (a) for docketing a case on a petition for a writ of certiorari or on appeal or for docketing any other proceeding, except a certified question or a motion to docket and dismiss an appeal under Rule 18.5, $300;
- (b) for filing a petition for rehearing or a motion for leave to file a petition for rehearing, $200;
- (c) for reproducing and certifying any record or paper, $1 per page; and for comparing with the original thereof any photographic reproduction of any record or paper, when furnished by the person requesting its certification, $.50 per page;
- (d) for a certificate bearing the seal of the Court, $10; and
- (e) for a check paid to the Court, Clerk, or Marshal that is returned for lack of funds, $35.