- 36 CFR 1256.100 - What is the copying policy for USIA audiovisual records that either have copyright protection or contain copyrighted material?
for USIA audiovisual records that either have copyright protection or contain copyrighted material? ... copyright protection or contain copyrighted material may be copied as follows: ... have copyright protection or may contain copyrighted material are made available for examination ...
- 17 USC § 303 - Duration of copyright: Works created but not published or copyrighted before January 1, 1978
(a) Copyright in a work created before January 1, 1978, but not theretofore in the public domain or copyrighted, subsists from January 1, 1978, and endures for the term provided by section 302 . In no case, however, shall the term of copyright in such a work expire before ...
- 17 USC § 304 - Duration of copyright: Subsisting copyrights
(a) Copyrights in Their First Term on January 1, 1978.— (1) (A) Any copyright ... any posthumous work or of any periodical, cyclopedic, or other composite work upon which the copyright ...
- 50a USC Rule - Claims for proceeds from sale of certain certificates: jurisdiction, limitations; divestment of copyrights: “copyrights” defined, rights of licensees and assignees, reproduction...interests, payment of royalties to Attorney General, suits
(b) As used in this section the word “copyrights” includes copyrights, claims of copyrights, rights to copyrights, and rights to copyright renewals. (c) All copyrights vested in the Alien Property Custodian or the Attorney General under the provisions ...
- United States Copyright Office
See: Copyright Office ...