Uniform Commercial Code
U.C.C. - ARTICLE 6 - BULK SALES (Alternative A)
§ 2. Amendment.
Section 1-105(2) of the Uniform Commercial Code is hereby amended to read as follows:
- (2) Where one of the following provisions of this Act specifies the applicable law, that provision governs and a contrary agreement is effective only to the extent permitted by the law (including the conflict of laws rules) so specified:
- Rights of creditors against sold goods. Section 2-402.
- Applicability of the Article on Leases. Sections 2A-105 and 2A-106.
- Applicability of the Article on Bank Deposits and Collections. Section 4-102.
- Applicability of the Article on Investment Securities. Section 8-106.
- Perfection provisions of the Article on Secured Transactions. Section 9-103.
previous section | next section