§ 9-602. WAIVER AND VARIANCE OF RIGHTS AND DUTIES.
Except as otherwise provided in Section 9-624, to the extent that they give rights to a debtor or obligor and impose duties on a secured party, the debtor or obligor may not waive or vary the rules stated in the following listed sections:
(1) Section 9-207(b)(4)(C), which deals with use and operation of the collateral by the secured party;
(3) Section 9-607(c), which deals with collection and enforcement of collateral;
(6) Section 9-609 to the extent that it imposes upon a secured party that takes possession of collateral without judicial process the duty to do so without breach of the peace;
(9) Section 9-616, which deals with explanation of the calculation of a surplus or deficiency;
(11) Section 9-623, which deals with redemption of collateral;
(12) Section 9-624, which deals with permissible waivers; and