§ 9-618. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF CERTAIN SECONDARY OBLIGORS.
(1) receives an assignment of a secured obligation from the secured party;
(2) receives a transfer of collateral from the secured party and agrees to accept the rights and assume the duties of the secured party; or
(3) is subrogated to the rights of a secured party with respect to collateral.
An assignment, transfer, or subrogation described in subsection (a):
(1) is not a disposition of collateral under Section 9-610; and
(2) relieves the secured party of further duties under this article.