1 U.S. Code Chapter 2 - ACTS AND RESOLUTIONS; FORMALITIES OF ENACTMENT; REPEALS; SEALING OF INSTRUMENTS
- § 101. Enacting clause
- § 102. Resolving clause
- § 103. Enacting or resolving words after first section
- § 104. Numbering of sections; single proposition
- § 105. Title of appropriation Acts
- § 106. Printing bills and joint resolutions
- § 106a. Promulgation of laws
- § 106b. Amendments to Constitution
- § 107. Parchment or paper for printing enrolled bills or resolutions
- § 108. Repeal of repealing act
- § 109. Repeal of statutes as affecting existing liabilities
- § 110. Saving clause of Revised Statutes
- § 111. Repeals as evidence of prior effectiveness
- § 112. Statutes at Large; contents; admissibility in evidence
- § 112a. United States Treaties and Other International Agreements; contents; admissibility in evidence
- § 112b. United States international agreements; transmission to Congress
- § 113. “Little and Brown’s” edition of laws and treaties; slip laws; Treaties and Other International Acts Series; admissibility in evidence
- § 114. Sealing of instruments
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|1 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.