1 U.S. Code Chapter 3 - CODE OF LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND SUPPLEMENTS; DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CODE AND SUPPLEMENTS
- § 201. Publication and distribution of Code of Laws of United States and Supplements and District of Columbia Code and Supplements
- § 202. Preparation and publication of Codes and Supplements
- § 203. District of Columbia Code; preparation and publication; cumulative supplements
- § 204. Codes and Supplements as evidence of the laws of United States and District of Columbia; citation of Codes and Supplements
- § 205. Codes and Supplement; where printed; form and style; ancillaries
- § 206. Bills and resolutions of Committee on the Judiciary of House of Representatives; form and style; ancillaries; curtailment of copies
- § 207. Copies of acts and resolutions in slip form; additional number printed for Committee on the Judiciary of House of Representatives
- § 208. Delegation of function of Committee on the Judiciary to other agencies; printing, and so forth, under direction of Joint Committee on Printing
- § 209. Copies of Supplements to Code of Laws of United States and of District of Columbia Code and Supplements; conclusive evidence of original
- § 210. Distribution of Supplements to Code of Laws of United States and of District of Columbia Code and Supplements; slip and pamphlet copies
- § 211. Copies to Members of Congress
- § 212. Additional distribution at each new Congress
- § 213. Appropriation for preparing and editing supplements
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|1 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.