10 U.S. Code Chapter 18 - MILITARY SUPPORT FOR CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
- § 371. Use of information collected during military operations
- § 372. Use of military equipment and facilities
- § 373. Training and advising civilian law enforcement officials
- § 374. Maintenance and operation of equipment
- § 375. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel
- § 376. Support not to affect adversely military preparedness
- § 377. Reimbursement
- § 378. Nonpreemption of other law
- § 379. Assignment of Coast Guard personnel to naval vessels for law enforcement purposes
- § 380. Enhancement of cooperation with civilian law enforcement officials
- § 381. Procurement of equipment by State and local governments through the Department of Defense: equipment for counter-drug, homeland security, and emergency response activities
- § 382. Emergency situations involving weapons of mass destruction
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 371||nt||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1011||126 Stat. 1907|
|§ 372||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 351||126 Stat. 1701|
|§ 374||nt new||2013||113-6 [Sec.] 8045(a)||127 Stat. 308|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.