10 U.S. Code Chapter 20 - HUMANITARIAN AND OTHER ASSISTANCE
- § 401. Humanitarian and civic assistance provided in conjunction with military operations
- § 402. Transportation of humanitarian relief supplies to foreign countries
- [§ 403. Repealed.]
- § 404. Foreign disaster assistance
- § 405. Use of Department of Defense funds for United States share of costs of United Nations peacekeeping activities: limitation
- [§ 406. Renumbered § 401(f)]
- § 407. Humanitarian demining assistance and stockpiled conventional munitions assistance: authority; limitations
- § 408. Equipment and training of foreign personnel to assist in Department of Defense accounting for missing United States Government personnel
- § 409. Center for Complex Operations
- [§ 410. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 401||nt new||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1204||127 Stat. 896|
|§ 401||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(f)(7)||126 Stat. 1952|
|§ 401||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 715||126 Stat. 1803|
|§ 407||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1083||127 Stat. 871|
|§ 407||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1053||126 Stat. 1937|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.