10 U.S. Code Chapter 32 - OFFICER STRENGTH AND DISTRIBUTION IN GRADE
- § 521. Authority to prescribe total strengths of officers on active duty and officer strengths in various categories
- [§ 522. Repealed.]
- § 523. Authorized strengths: commissioned officers on active duty in grades of major, lieutenant colonel, and colonel and Navy grades of lieutenant commander, commander, and captain
- [§ 524. Renumbered § 12011]
- § 525. Distribution of commissioned officers on active duty in general officer and flag officer grades
- § 526. Authorized strength: general and flag officers on active duty
- § 527. Authority to suspend sections 523, 525, and 526
- § 528. Officers serving in certain intelligence positions: military status; application of distribution and strength limitations; pay and allowances
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 525||nt gen amd||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 501(c)||126 Stat. 1714|
|§ 526||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 501(b)(2)||127 Stat. 749|
|§ 526||nt new||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 501(c)||127 Stat. 749|
|§ 526||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 501(a)||127 Stat. 748|
|§ 526||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 501(a)||126 Stat. 1714|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.