10 U.S. Code Chapter 33A - APPOINTMENT, PROMOTION, AND INVOLUNTARY SEPARATION AND RETIREMENT FOR MEMBERS ON THE WARRANT OFFICER ACTIVE-DUTY LIST
- § 571. Warrant officers: grades
- § 572. Warrant officers: original appointment; service credit
- § 573. Convening of selection boards
- § 574. Warrant officer active-duty lists; competitive categories; number to be recommended for promotion; promotion zones
- § 575. Recommendations for promotion by selection boards
- § 576. Information to be furnished to selection boards; selection procedures
- § 577. Promotions: effect of failure of selection for
- § 578. Promotions: how made; effective date
- § 579. Removal from a promotion list
- § 580. Regular warrant officers twice failing of selection for promotion: involuntary retirement or separation
- § 580a. Enhanced authority for selective early discharges
- § 581. Selective retirement
- § 582. Warrant officer active-duty list: exclusions
- § 583. Definitions
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.