10 U.S. Code Chapter 36, Subchapter III - FAILURE OF SELECTION FOR PROMOTION AND RETIREMENT FOR YEARS OF SERVICE
- § 627. Failure of selection for promotion
- § 628. Special selection boards
- § 629. Removal from a list of officers recommended for promotion
- § 630. Discharge of commissioned officers with less then six years of active commissioned service or found not qualified for promotion for first lieutenant or lieutenant (junior grade)
- § 631. Effect of failure of selection for promotion: first lieutenants and lieutenants (junior grade)
- § 632. Effect of failure of selection for promotion: captains and majors of the Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and lieutenants and lieutenant commanders of the Navy
- § 633. Retirement for years of service: regular lieutenant colonels and commanders
- § 634. Retirement for years of service: regular colonels and Navy captains
- § 635. Retirement for years of service: regular brigadier generals and rear admirals (lower half)
- § 636. Retirement for years of service: regular officers in grades above brigadier general and rear admiral (lower half)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.