10 U.S. Code Chapter 47A - MILITARY COMMISSIONS
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 948a–948d)
- SUBCHAPTER II—COMPOSITION OF MILITARY COMMISSIONS (§§ 948h–948m)
- SUBCHAPTER III—PRE-TRIAL PROCEDURE (§§ 948q–948s)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—TRIAL PROCEDURE (§§ 949a–949o)
- SUBCHAPTER V—CLASSIFIED INFORMATION PROCEDURES (§§ 949p1–949p7)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—SENTENCES (§§ 949s–949u)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—POST-TRIAL PROCEDURE AND REVIEW OF MILITARY COMMISSIONS (§§ 950a–950j)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—PUNITIVE MATTERS (§§ 950p–950t)
This chapter was originally added by Pub. L. 109–366, § 3(a)(1),Oct. 17, 2006, 120 Stat. 2600, and amended by Pub. L. 110–181, Jan. 28, 2008, 122 Stat. 3. This chapter is shown here, however, as having been added by Pub. L. 111–84, div. A, title XVIII, § 1802,Oct. 28, 2009, 123 Stat. 2574, without reference to those intervening amendments because of the general amendment of this chapter by Pub. L. 111–84.
 So in original. Does not conform to subchapter heading.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.