10 U.S. Code Chapter 73, Subchapter I - RETIRED SERVICEMAN’S FAMILY PROTECTION PLAN
- § 1431. Election of annuity: members of armed forces
- § 1432. Election of annuity: former members of armed forces
- § 1433. Mental incompetency of member
- § 1434. Kinds of annuities that may be elected
- § 1435. Eligible beneficiaries
- § 1436. Computation of reduction in retired pay; withdrawal for severe financial hardship
- § 1436a. Coverage paid up at 30 years and age 70
- § 1437. Payment of annuity
- § 1438. Deposits for amounts not deducted
- § 1439. Refund of amounts deducted from retired pay
- § 1440. Annuities not subject to legal process
- § 1441. Annuities in addition to other payments
- § 1442. Recovery of annuity erroneously paid
- [§ 1443. Repealed.]
- § 1444. Regulations; determinations
- § 1444a. Regulations regarding payment of annuity to a representative payee
- § 1445. Correction of administrative deficiencies
- § 1446. Restriction on participation
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.