10 U.S. Code Chapter 80 - MISCELLANEOUS INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER DUTIES
- § 1561. Complaints of sexual harassment: investigation by commanding officers
- § 1561a. Civilian orders of protection: force and effect on military installations
- § 1562. Database on domestic violence incidents
- § 1563. Consideration of proposals for posthumous and honorary promotions and appointments: procedures for review
- § 1564. Security clearance investigations
- § 1564a. Counterintelligence polygraph program
- § 1565. DNA identification information: collection from certain offenders; use
- § 1565a. DNA samples maintained for identification of human remains: use for law enforcement purposes
- § 1565b. Victims of sexual assault: access to legal assistance and services of Sexual Assault Response Coordinators and Sexual Assault Victim Advocates
- § 1566. Voting assistance: compliance assessments; assistance
- § 1566a. Voting assistance: voter assistance offices
- § 1567. Duration of military protective orders
- § 1567a. Mandatory notification of issuance of military protective order to civilian law enforcement
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.