10 U.S. Code Chapter 88, Subchapter I - MILITARY FAMILY PROGRAMS
- § 1781. Office of Family Policy
- § 1781a. Department of Defense Military Family Readiness Council
- § 1781b. Department of Defense policy and plans for military family readiness
- § 1781c. Office of Community Support for Military Families With Special Needs
- § 1782. Surveys of military families
- § 1783. Family members serving on advisory committees
- § 1784. Employment opportunities for military spouses
- § 1784a. Education and training opportunities for military spouses to expand employment and portable career opportunities
- § 1785. Youth sponsorship program
- § 1786. Dependent student travel within the United States
- § 1787. Reporting of child abuse
- § 1788. Additional family assistance
- § 1789. Chaplain-led programs: authorized support
- § 1790. Military personnel citizenship processing
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1781||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(f)(21)||126 Stat. 1952|
|§ 1787||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(d)(2)||126 Stat. 1951|
|§ 1788||nt new||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 554||127 Stat. 765|
|§ 1790||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(f)(22)||126 Stat. 1953|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.