10 U.S. Code Chapter 103 - SENIOR RESERVE OFFICERS’ TRAINING CORPS
- § 2101. Definitions
- § 2102. Establishment
- § 2103. Eligibility for membership
- § 2103a. Students not eligible for advanced training: commitment to military service
- § 2104. Advanced training; eligibility for
- § 2105. Advanced training; failure to complete or to accept commission
- § 2106. Advanced training; commission on completion
- § 2107. Financial assistance program for specially selected members
- § 2107a. Financial assistance program for specially selected members: Army Reserve and Army National Guard
- § 2108. Advanced standing; interruption of training; delay in starting obligated service; release from program
- § 2109. Practical military training
- § 2110. Logistical support
- § 2111. Personnel: administrators and instructors
- § 2111a. Support for senior military colleges
- § 2111b. Senior military colleges: Department of Defense international student program
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2107||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 551||126 Stat. 1741|
|§ 2111a||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 583||127 Stat. 776|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.