10 U.S. Code Part III - TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- CHAPTER 101—TRAINING GENERALLY (§§ 2001–2016)
- CHAPTER 102—JUNIOR RESERVE OFFICERS TRAINING CORPS (§§ 2031–2034)
- CHAPTER 103—SENIOR RESERVE OFFICERS TRAINING CORPS (§§ 2101–2111b)
- CHAPTER 104—UNIFORMED SERVICES UNIVERSITY OF THE HEALTH SCIENCES (§§ 2112–2117)
- CHAPTER 105—ARMED FORCES HEALTH PROFESSIONS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (§§ 2120–2130a)
- CHAPTER 106—EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR MEMBERS OF THE SELECTED RESERVE (§§ 2131–2138)
- CHAPTER 106A—EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR PERSONS ENLISTING FOR ACTIVE DUTY (§§ 2141–2149)
- CHAPTER 107—PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (§§ 2151–2157)
- CHAPTER 108—DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SCHOOLS (§§ 2161–2169)
- CHAPTER 109—EDUCATIONAL LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAMS (§§ 2171–2174)
- CHAPTER 110—EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FOR MEMBERS HELD AS CAPTIVES AND THEIR DEPENDENTS (§§ 2181–2185)
- CHAPTER 111—SUPPORT OF SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS, AND ENGINEERING EDUCATION (§§ 2191–2199)
- CHAPTER 112—INFORMATION SECURITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (§§ 2200–2200f)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.