10 U.S. Code Chapter 134, Subchapter II - MISCELLANEOUS ADMINISTRATIVE AUTHORITY
- § 2251. Household furnishings and other property: personnel outside the United States or in Alaska or Hawaii
- § 2252. Rewards: missing property
- § 2253. Motor vehicles
- § 2254. Treatment of reports of aircraft accident investigations
- § 2254a. Data files of military flight operations quality assurance systems: exemption from disclosure under Freedom of Information Act
- § 2255. Aircraft accident investigation boards: composition requirements
- § 2257. Use of recruiting materials for public relations
- § 2259. Transit pass program: personnel in poor air quality areas
- § 2260. Licensing of intellectual property: retention of fees
- § 2261. Presentation of recognition items for recruitment and retention purposes
- § 2262. Department of Defense conferences: collection of fees to cover Department of Defense costs
- § 2263. United States contributions to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization common-funded budgets
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.